Body By Vi Scam
Body By Vi Scam - What is the company all about? Let me start off by saying that I hate the word scam. People throw it around referring to every network marketing company out there. To me, a scam is a company that is essentially ripping people off, doing something illegal. Body By Vi is not doing anything illegal, so I will not label it as the Body By Vi Scam. Now, saying that they are not a scam is a far cry from recommending the company. While I love what they are doing, trying to fight obesity, they are simply not The Best Fitness Company to do that with.
- Body By Vi is flooded with opportunity hoppers. These are the people that jump on the “new product” bandwagon, make some money, and then go to the next company.
- They make claims about their products that are in fact FALSE. I’ll touch more on that in a minute.
- There are far more superior products out there. I’ll touch on that in a minute too.
Body By Vi VS Team Beachbody
These Are REAL Team Beachbody Coaches
OK, some might call it the Body By Vi Scam for this reason. Problem # 1 – They advertise the Vi-Pak as “all natural”, which is is not. Take a look at the ingredients and you will see for yourself. Kosher Gelatin? Since gelatin comes from cow hooves, I’m not sure how you get a Kosher version of it. Glycerin inhibits the absorption of nutrients, which the capsules are made of. Research has shown that vitamins like this do not allow your body to absorb all of the nutrients. So, Why would Body By Vi use it? Because it is cheap to make.
If you are looking to get involved with Body By Vi, I HIGHLY SUGGEST taking time to check out How To Become A Team Beachbody Coach
This is your chance to partner up with the creators of P90X, Insanity, and the TOP at home fitness programs on the market!
OK, back to the Body By Vi Vi-Pak. Good old Soybean oil. It sounds healthy, but infact is genetically engineered, and creates numerous problems for the body. It inhibits the absorption of minerals, particularly iron, and is loaded with goitrogens that cause the thyroid to slow down and even the drug manufacturers tell you not to use ANY soy when taking Synthroid because it interferes with the action of the drug; it’s that potent of a problem.
Titanium Dioxide? Is that natural? I’m pretty sure it is white paint. Head over to an art store and look on a paint can. Look at the ingredients and you will find Titanium Dioxide.
I honestly have no clue what Pharmaceutical glaze is? I will say that it does not sound very natural?
I thought we were working away from Trans Fat?
Each of the “super charged antioxidants” contain 355 milligrams of the TRANS FAT – Magnesium Stearate.
You’ll find 39.5 milligrams of TRANS FAT. in the anti-aging pill, and another 80.21 in the Omega Vitals
So, if you take one of each of those pills, you are taking in 708.2 milligrams of trans fat, which is an immune suppressant.
Magnesium Stearate, which is what Body By Vi uses, is a trans fat. It seriously inhibits the absorption of nutrients, by as much as 80%. They do not put it into the pill for your health. It is in there to make it easier for them to make it, sacrificing quality for cost. That is the exact OPPOSITE of what Team Beachbody does in Shakeology. I won’t get too into that right now, so let’s get back to Body By Vi. Each one of these pills also has a talc residue on them if they use standard pill making machinery. It is also a known carcinogen. Add to that the fact that they use 20,000 psi pressure to squeeze the pills into a form. This high pressure generates a lot of heat that alters the pill contents.
I could keep going, but I think that you get the point. Does that make it seem like a Body By Vi Scam? Well, I’ll let you decide.
A lot of people look at all of the hype around the company right now, and they don’t take the time to do their research. Yes, there are some people making money right now. In fact, the expect Body By Vi to do almost $80 million in sales this year. Not bad, right. That is a lot of money. Unfortunately, I need to go back to the opportunity hoppers I mentioned earlier. While I will not say that Body By Vi is a scam, I will say that I expect it to come and go, and the top earners are just going to jump into another company and build up the hype. In the end, Body By Vi is trying to compete with a company that they can not contend with, Team Beachbody.
Team Beachbody is the company behind P90X, Insanity, Shakeology, and more of the top fitness programs out there. They have a 10 year reputation of excellence, and do not sacrifice quality for cost like Body by Vi. They have been trying to market the Body By Vi shake as a better product than Shakeology, using 2 points. It is cheaper, and it is less calories. Sadly for Body By Vi, it is cheaper because it is incredibly inferior, and it is less calories because they have less in it. The truth is that Shakeology is made form “super foods” from around the world, and while it has slightly more calories that Body By Vi’s shake, it only scores a 24 on the glycemic index. With the glycemic index, lower is better, and Shakeology is WAY LOWER. This is why diabetics have had such success with Shakeology. Learn more about the Shakeology and the Glycemic Index in THIS ARTICLE
If you are familiar with the Team beachbody products, such as P90X, Turbo Jam, Hip Hop Abs, Shakeology, and more, you may be interest in earning money by promoting them. You can make money by helping others get into the best shape of their lives.
If you want to learn more, just saySo, about the Body by Vi Scam. Like I said, I do not like that term, so I will not say that Body By Vi is a scam. I will say that it is without a doubt an inferior company to Team Beachbody, offering inferior fitness and nutrition, and unfortunately, they are misleading people in their marketing. If you are seriouslty looking to either get in shape, make extra money, or both, stay away from Body By Vi and check out Team Beachbody Here
This is one if my favorite pictures, and i will explain why.
This is an example of Body By Vi sending false messages to try to make themselves look food. I’m starting to see why a lot of people are saying that it is the Body By Vi Scam
OK, why do I love this picture.
- They are showing the retail cost for Shakeology, which is $4/day, vs 1 serving if their shake. The problem is that they tell you to take it twice/day, so now you are paying the same. But wait! You can get between 10-25% off Shakeology. I guess Shakeology gets the check there
- First off, 140 calories is again, your daily total with Shakeology. You are taking the Body By Vi shake twice, which puts you up to 180. Second, do they really think people are stupid enough to just look at the calories, and ignore the fact that Shakeology is certified low glycemic, scoring a 24 on the glycemic index. Foods that score under a 55 are shown to keep you feeling full longer, prevent highs and lows, help regulate blood sugar, mood levels, and the list goes on. Check out this video on Shakeology and the Glycemis Index
- Sugar, uh oh, I can not argue that Body By Vi has less sugar. I guess that is what happens why Shaekology is LOADED with fruits and vegetables. You know, fruit does have healthy sugar in it. I guess Body By Vi must not have much in there.
- Carbs. Again, yes Shakeology has more. Again, because of all of the fruit in it. Carbs are not a bad thing, no matter what the diet fads try to tell you. You need carbs for energy.
- Flavors, Shakeology 2, Body By Vi unlimited? No, like I said, I hate the word scam, but seriously, Body By Vi, you are making it tough not to start agreeing that you are the Body By Vi Scam. You can order 2 flavors of Shakeology, with a 3rd, tropical, coming out soon. Then, there are so many Shakeology recipes it makes my head spin. There is 1 flavor from Body By Vi, which you can then mix. Sorry, Shakeology gets another check mark as the winner here.
- Fiber. Why do people take fiber? They say that eating foods that are high in fiber will keep you feeling full longer. Ummmm, actually it’s foods that are low on the glycemic index that have been PROVEN to keep you full longer.
- Protein. I LOVE this one. Whey protein is whey protein. Tri-sorb is a term that Body By Vi made up. In fact, ask anyone who takes nutrition seriously and they will tell you that your supplements should have a nice mix of protein and carbs. Body By Vi needs to do more research before they make any more nutritional supplements.
- Enzymes, patented? Shakeology is far more advanced loaded with probiotics. Ask your doctor about them, see what they say.
It is hilarious that Body By Vi picked these categories for the comparison picture, considering they really don’t win a single category. I’d hate to see how they rank against Shakeology in the other ingredients. Order a product that ACTUALLY WORKS!